1997- present Associate Chair, Physical Education Activity Program, Texas A & M University
1994- present Lecturer, Kinesiology, Texas A & M University
Summers 1996-2000 Director, Camp Aggieland
1992-1994 Physical Education Instructor, Douglas Elementary School, Tyler Independent School District, Tyler, TX
1985-1994 Instructor, Kinesiology Department, Tyler Junior College
1976-1980 Graduate Assistant and Instructor, School of Physical Education, West Virginia University
Publications (journal articles, books, book chapters)*
1. Green, J.S., Grant, M., Hill, K.L., Brizzolara, J., & Belmont, B. (2003). Heart disease risk perception in college men and women. Journal of American College Health. 51(5), 207-211.
2. Green, J.S., Hill, K.L., Grant, M. (2002). Physical activity and heart disease risk perception in young college women. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 73(1) Supplment: A-24.
3. Green, J.S., Grant, M., Brizzollara, J., Belmont, B., Hill, K.L. (2002). Quantification of heart disease risk perception in college men and women. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 34(5) Supplement: S66.
4. Green J.S., Grant, M., Brizzolara, J., Belmont, B., Hill, K.L., (2001). Preliminary reliability estimates of a heart disease risk perception instrument. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 33(5) Supplement:S62.
5. Grant, M.L. (2000). "Maximizing the Potential of Your Faculty", STRATEGIES, 29-33.
6. Grant, M.L., Thomas, F, and Gibbons, E.S. (2000). Maximizing the Potential of Your Faculty. Strategies: A Journal for the Physical and Sport Educator, 14:29-33.
* Publication was joint-authored with students
(2015). Outstanding Educator Award. Dean's RoundTable
(2014). Emma Gibbons Legacy Award. Texas A&M University
(2011). President's Award. Texas Pblic Pool Council President's Award
(2003-2003). Fish Camp Namesake. Texas A & M University
(1998-1998). Emil Mamaliga Outstanding Teacher Award Recipient. Texas A & M University Physical Education Activity Program, Department of Health and Kinesiology