Area(s) of Emphasis
Higher Education Administration
Publications (journal articles, books, book chapters)*
1. Menn, M., Goodson, P., Pruitt, B., Peck-Parrott, K. (2011). Terminology of sexuality expressions that exclude penetration: A Literature Review. American Journal of Sexuality Education, 6:4, 343-359
2. Peck Parrott, K. (2005). Student character cultivation and moral development. In The National Academy for Education Administration International Forum on Educational Leadership. Beijing, P. R. China: NAEA.
3. Palmer, C., Murphy, R.K., Peck Parrott, K., & Steinke, K. (2001). An international study of burnout among residence hall directors. Journal of College and University Student Housing, 29(2), 36-44.
4. DeBard, R., & Peck Parrott, K. (2000). Moving from oversight to insight. Planning for Higher Education, 28(2), 1-9.
5. Palmer, C., & Peck, K.D. (1997). Resources for assessment and evaluation. ACUHO-I Talking Stick, 14, 8.
6. Peck, K.D., & Hughey, A. (1994). Women in higher education administration. ACUHO-I Talking Stick, 12, 15-17.
* Publication was joint-authored with students
College of Education and Human Development Grants and Contracts (Former)
Developing Institutional and Program Capacity in Student Affairs.
TAMU Office of the Vice President for Research (State)
2007/04/01 - 2009/12/31
Total Funding: 10,000.
Student Affairs in Chinese Higher Education During a Time of Transition.
National Academy of Educational Administration (Private)
2003/10/01 - 2003/12/31
Total Funding: 50,400.
College of Education and Human Development Grants and ContractsNo current grants/contracts
Show Completed Grants/Contracts
Former Doctoral Students
Peggy Holzweiss (Summer, 2010), Ph.D.
Jennifer Waller (Summer, 2013), Ph.D.
Editorial Board Member (2005 - 2008). NASPA
Professional Leadership/Service (International/National)
(2005). Reseach Chair Committee. Association of Student Affairs