Area(s) of Emphasis
Higher Education Administration
Publications (journal articles, books, book chapters)*
1. Menn, M., Goodson, P., Pruitt, B., Peck-Parrott, K. (2011). Terminology of sexuality expressions that exclude penetration: A Literature Review. American Journal of Sexuality Education, 6:4, 343-359
2. Peck Parrott, K. (2005). Student character cultivation and moral development. In The National Academy for Education Administration International Forum on Educational Leadership. Beijing, P. R. China: NAEA.
3. Palmer, C., Murphy, R.K., Peck Parrott, K., & Steinke, K. (2001). An international study of burnout among residence hall directors. Journal of College and University Student Housing, 29(2), 36-44.
4. DeBard, R., & Peck Parrott, K. (2000). Moving from oversight to insight. Planning for Higher Education, 28(2), 1-9.
5. Palmer, C., & Peck, K.D. (1997). Resources for assessment and evaluation. ACUHO-I Talking Stick, 14, 8.
6. Peck, K.D., & Hughey, A. (1994). Women in higher education administration. ACUHO-I Talking Stick, 12, 15-17.
* Publication was joint-authored with students
College of Education and Human Development Grants and Contracts (Former)
Developing Institutional and Program Capacity in Student Affairs. (Co-PI (2))
TAMU Office of the Vice President for Research (State)
2007/04/01 - 2009/12/31
Total Funding: 10,000.
Student Affairs in Chinese Higher Education During a Time of Transition. (Co-PI (2))
National Academy of Educational Administration (Private)
2003/10/01 - 2003/12/31
Total Funding: 50,400.
College of Education and Human Development Grants and ContractsNo current grants/contracts
Show Completed Grants/Contracts
Former Doctoral Students
Peggy Holzweiss (Summer, 2010), Ph.D.
Jennifer Waller (Summer, 2013), Ph.D.
Editorial Board Member (2005 - 2008). NASPA
Professional Leadership/Service (International/National)
(2005). Reseach Chair Committee. Association of Student Affairs