Publications (journal articles, books, book chapters)*
1. Kahar, P., Harvey, I. S., Tisone, C. & Khanna, D. (2016). Assessment of oral health knowledge, attitude, utilization and barriers toward professional dental care among adults in central rural India. Oral Health and Dental Management, 15 (2), 135 13 140
2. Kahar, P., Harvey, I. S., Tisone, C. & Khanna, D. (2016). Prevalence of dental caries, patterns of oral hygiene behaviors and daily habits in rural central India: A cross-sectional study. Journal of Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry, 14 (4), 389-396
3. Kahar, P. & Tisone, CA. 2015. Assessment of Oral Health Knowledge, Practices, and Attitudes towards Oral Health and Professional Dental Care among Rural Population in the Dominican Republic: A Cross-Sectional Study. International Journal of Dental and Health Sciences. 2(1):861-868.
4. Kahar, P. & Tisone, CA. 2015. Prevalence and Severity of Dental Caries by Gender, Age and Educational Levels in Rural Dominican Republic. South American Journal of Medicine. 3(1).
5. Odum, M., McKyer, ELJ., Tisone, CA and Outley, CW (2013). Elementary school personnel's perceptions on childhood obesity: Pervasiveness and facilitating factors. Journal of School Health, 83(3), 206-212
* Publication was joint-authored with students
College of Education and Human Development Grants and Contracts (Former)
Dominican Perspectives and Experiences in the U.S. Health Care System. (PI)
TAMU Mexican American/Latino Research Center (State)
2010/01/01 - 2010/12/31
Total Funding: 5,000.
College of Education and Human Development Grants and ContractsNo current grants/contracts
Show Completed Grants/Contracts