Impact of mobile devices on instruction
Publications (journal articles, books, book chapters)*
1. Denton, J., Davis, T., Capraro, R., Smith, B., Beason, L., Graham, D., & Strader, A. (2009). Examining applicants for admission and completion of an online teacher certification program. Journal of Educational Technology & Society, 12(1), 214-219.
2. Denton, J., Davis, T., Smith, B., Beason, L., Graham, D., & Strader, A. (2008). Assessment benchmarks for an alternative certification program. Journal of the National Association for Alternative Certification
3. Denton, J., Davis, T., Smith, B., Strader, A., Clark, F., & Wang, L. (2006). Technology mentor fellowship program: A technology integration professional development model for classroom teachers. National Forum of Teacher Education Journal 16:3. www.nationalforum.com
4. Denton, J., Davis, T., Smith, B., Strader, A., Clark, F. & Wang, L. (2005).Net generation college students as technology mentors fr teacher educators. Proceedings of the society for Information Technology and Teacher Education. 2005, 16th International Conference. 3150-3154
5. Denton, J.J., Davis, T.J., Smith, B.L., Strader, R.A., Clark, F.E., & Wang, L. (2004-05).Net generation undergraduates as technology mentors for teacher educators. National Forum of Teacher Education Journal 17E;3. Available at: www.natinalforum.com
6. Denton, J., Davis, T., Smith, B., & Strader, A.(2005) The technology mentor fellowship program (TMFP) model for professional development and sustainability of technology infusion initiatives. Texas Journal of Distance Learning [Online serial] 2:2, 69-85. Available online at http://www.tjdl.org./articles/v2i2/mentor/
* Publication was joint-authored with students
College of Education and Human Development Grants and Contracts (Former)
Middle School Aerospace Scholar Program. (Co-PI)
NASA-Johnson Space Center (Federal)
2005/12/01 - 2007/11/30
Total Funding: 61,600.
Opening Pathways for Teacher Instructional Opportunities in Natural Science. (Co-PI)
Baylor College of Medicine (Private)
2002/08/01 - 2007/07/31
Total Funding: 292,000.
College of Education and Human Development Grants and ContractsNo current grants/contracts
Show Completed Grants/Contracts